Search This Blog

Thursday 31 December 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope to see you again next year

my wife shows our friends how to suck a cock. need not say that she was quite drunk.  PS this is okay for new year. have done something similar
a regular New Year's party. If you are talking or waiting for a drink, a hand may come up under the skirt from behind. totally okay if it's a friend
think it's okay at a party with adults without any compulsion. Has happened to me at parties with our best friends. when my husband comes up and whispers you're horny
since I myself like beautiful breasts, it is okay to show them when you drink
New Year's party in Brazil. think beforehand so that you do not regret the day after.
Do not go to parties without panties if you are afraid that someone will see. There is always someone lifting you or lifting your skirt. I myself leave my panties at home. it's okay for others to see
It will be another New Year's celebration for most people, but I do not hope it will be so lonely.

Personally, I celebrate with some friends and hope that someone lifts my skirt or feels a hand between my legs because my friends will get it from me both male and female friends. Now I hope that all of you have a nice year 2021 and celebrate the old year. do not be jealous of each other so it will be more and more fun. HAPPY NEW YEAR

can I go like this tonight with a skirt?






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...