Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2021

cursed


 damn what guys are immature. we were at TikTok and he looked at all the girls who showed breasts or were naked. He was completely engrossed in them. You can create a movie and upload it here, he said. A week later, I uploaded this movie without him knowing anything. When he then saw the film, he became very angry and cursed. It would have been enough if you showed your breasts. What will our friends say? Everyone will have the movie in their phones, you see. We quarreled and I ended everything with that guy. All my friends think I did the right thing and no one has said anything nasty about my movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...