Search This Blog

Friday 8 January 2021

Hi, my name is Karin. Is married and works in a hospital. I make my own movies because my husband does not want to join. Is horny of me love when men get horny and fantasize about me. What does my husband say then? He thinks that I go a little too far sometimes and that I should be a little more discreet. He does not care that you look at me. What do our friends say then? Yes, not many people know that and those who know are on my husband's side and think it's going too far. at work there are probably some who know but say nothing. Hope you like what you see and are with me, fantasizing about me. hug

on the way to work one wonderful all my movies are real and i always want to have an orgasm with you. 



a nice moment with my pussy
my favorite toy put a plug in the ass and full speed with (Zorro) I have names on my toys because I like to talk to them at the same time.
This is what my husband and probably my friends think goes too far. I'll be happy to do it for you if you like it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...