Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2021

I have a horny wife at home

my wife loves watching couples online. she does not dare to be online herself but I know she wants to.this is a start when she filmed herself
she dared to film herself but does not want to show her face. hope she likes that I show the movie
I never know what she's going to come up with for something. now it was a movie for our dear neighbor who lives alone. well we know him well so no constituting with it.
a little movie that appeared on my phone from my wife. always fun when she sends something.
she is a proper wife with a dark side 
my wife wants to try with another woman but does not dare. therefore she does it in the imagination
she has to have sex often and masturbates often when i'm not home. almost always with two dildos. I think she wants to be fucked by two at the same time. At the end of the movie it peening like she's peeing on herself but I do not know and she just laughs when I asked and says take it to what you want. All I know is that she's always horny and that it can be a bit of a chore sometimes. But I'm glad she films herself sometimes.
I work far away for long periods of time, it is always welcome with a film from home






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...