Search This Blog

Thursday 28 January 2021

makes our drivers happy because they appreciate it. I have done it and will do it

wife shows the tits to the truck drivers and this driver even got a glimpse of her pussy.
we had been driving for a while when i started driving past the truck. I was pretty sure she would pull down the jersey but she left it but didn't dare look at the driver. First time for my wife
a fun car ride with my wife but happiest was probably the truck driver
this is something that my wife gets excited about and wants to do and sometimes asks me to take a car ride so she can masturbate. she gets horny by someone unknown looking at her.

I drive a truck myself but have never experienced this. Have colleagues who have seen it. When I asked my wife if she could do it for any truck driver. Just make a lone driver happy. okay then she said.And as she did. Ask your wives to do it for us because we appreciate it. thanks.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She knows nothing

 She has no idea that she is being filmed. It has become a little thing for me to secretly film.  Perhaps not so kindly done to her. Only me...