Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 January 2021

My wife did the old man's day or maybe his year

wherever we went, the old man followed us. My wife said we were filming anyway. He came closer so I got a little annoyed at him and no English customer he but just laughed a little. told my wife to wave to him but she hesitated. he's just an old man who wants to see a bit of a younger woman. She waved to him and he came forward and sat down. Take out his cock and jerk off a couple of times. It's just like taking a cloth. Sit on his lap so he can touch you. He did not dare to move so my wife had to help him dare to put a hand on her breast and bring one of his hands down to her pussy. No, now it must be good, said my wife. Wonder when the old man can touch a pussy next time. We pay tribute to my wife who dared


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...