Search This Blog

Saturday 9 January 2021

she pee in the sand

wife does not know that I filmed her. did not dare to film the face. there were a lot of people on the beach today
a windy day at the beach with Nina. I wanted to film a lot today because we were almost alone on the beach. a clip with Nina when she pee for us.
she has never seen this movie. Sad if I could just watch the movie. therefore I publish it.
when I met Miriam she had never been to a nudist beach. She sat shyly with her legs close together. Lie down and relax and sunbathe. She thought everyone was watching her. Now we are often on a nudist beach and she feels comfortable with it now. So comfortable that I could film her



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...