Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2021

In my car

Sara drives to town topless
helps my wife with dildos when she films. She has always enjoyed masturbating in the car.
a lot of people at the parking lot today. It makes me much hornier because the chance of being discovered is so much greater
On the way home from a wonderful day at the beach. Nikki wanted to change clothes. quickly up by phone. Nikki you are on film now so show yourself from the best side
This is the spice of sex life for my wife and me

When I told her that I wanted to film her so that others could see, she was very hesitant so we decided to start filming. I know my wife so when she had started I said. Of course you want others to see how horny you are when you get something in your pussy. Yesssssssssssss

my little nipple

Not easy to film yourself while driving




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...