Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Karin is back as horny as usual


 my husband does not want to be in the movies and none of our friends. I love it and can not be without it.
when i'm on cam i tell some friends they can see me. I ask them to write something if they watch because then I know. I know some people watch without writing. do not know if they are ashamed that they look at me.
In the beginning, I snuck in with it. did not show my face but I noticed that I did not get any of it so now I am completely open with it and want people to see that it is me.
my husband has no problem with what i do and i just have to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Great videos you're a sexy looking woman. Can bet that a few of his friends would love to fuck you just don't want to admit it. I love fucking in public places. The thrill of possibly getting caught makes it a lot more intense. Have to ask where are you from?

    ReplyDelete

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...