Naked under my bathrobe.exciting
nothing unnecessary to wear. nice to walk around like this and wonderful if someone sees something excitinglittle bits of my vacation. See how brown and beautiful I am all over my body
look what is hidden under my clothes
I have to do boring things too
Search This Blog
Sunday, 22 August 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
car
My wife is lying naked next to me in the car. I drive around town, pull up alongside cars driven by lone men, and let them look at my wife. ...
-
My beautiful Clara. We love to travel and Clara loves to have fun, invent things In Las Vegas, things are always happening and people are h...
-
Oops You never know what the CIA will come up with. ...
-
My friends Shirley and Patricia together in bed Sometimes it's wonderful to just enjoy them instead of being there. Hope you enjoy too
No comments:
Post a Comment