Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2021

sex is best outdoors

Fucking my wife Tyra in the woods

We snuck in from the others out into the woods and fucked

My wife is not much for sex. My surprise was great when she asked me to take off my clothes and put the phone on filming. I just have to show the film to you. It was the first and last time.

Since we are both outgoing and like sex, it was no problem when I asked my wife if I could show a movie when we have sex with each other.

We walked in a wonderful nature and we wanted to have sex in this wonderful landscape. It was never the intention to film us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl outdoors

 My Japanese girlfriend. Filmed her naked at an abandoned fishing village. My friend Nora had agreed to be photographed in just her panties....