Search This Blog

Saturday 19 March 2022

sex is best out there


 first time my wife meets this man. I had arranged everything with him. He would have to fuck my wife once. My wife was very nervous for several days before we were to meet him: Once we met we were both very nervous but we went to a park. You can clearly see that my wife can not relax properly but everything went well. She does not want to do it again but thought it was exciting and she does not want to see the movie either.
Our best holiday movie.
Gunilla wondered if we should really upload this movie. Everyone can see that it's me. It's exciting, I said. You have nothing to be ashamed of. She agreed to upload the film
My girlfriend sucks my cock on a bridge
Fucking my wife on the lawn outside our house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic girls

Draw in the family mud pit. This film is more room clean. We have shown it to our closest friends as well, although Ritta was a bit shy at t...