Search This Blog

Sunday 14 August 2022

Embarrassing

Where the hell was he from (craftsman)
Me on the bus when suddenly someone gets up and passes me
But what the hell, there are people watching. Just want to sink through the ground. (Embarrassing)

We were on holiday in Thailand. On a bus trip to the jungle, my wife and I came to a reindeer shelter and when everyone else was having a good time at a waterfall. I took the opportunity to hug my wife's breast and she looked around and unbuttoned her dress. Put her on the table and started working on her pussy and just like I noticed how she was on her way to an orgasm. A couple from our bus show up. My wife is terrified and the couple that came turned around at once and left. Since she was so horny now, we continued. Lucky I wanted to film our little excursion

Vad i helvete! hör jag vänder mig om och ser två killar stå och titta på Linda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...