Search This Blog

Friday 9 December 2022

Fucking a friend


 It was only me and Ella left after a good dinner together with some friends. We drank some more wine and we mocked a bit, took some selfies and got braver. I rigged up the phone and started recording. You can't fuck me because I have a boyfriend but I can make it nice for you one then Ella said
We met at a bar. She was there with her husband and some friends who I started talking to a bit. She stood out in the bar because she was wearing a transparent blouse so you could see her nice breasts under the jacket. I whispered to her that she looked very sexy, she replied that she was not wearing any panties. Later in the evening she whispered in my ear that she was going out and asked me to come after 5 minutes. I found her at the viewpoint and she had taken off her jacket. I put the phone on the wall and touched her breast: she took out my cock and you can see the rest on the video.
We work at the same company and sometimes we meet privately or on a lunch break
She is one of my ex wife's best friends but my ex wife doesn't know that we fuck each other sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...