Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 March 2023

from the car


 Twice I have been discovered when I broadcast live from the car but I don't stop because it gives me a lot too. 
I don't think I only give when I'm on camera. Because I often get something back from my viewers.
You always get more viewers if you broadcast outdoors. I think many hope that someone will come and see what you are doing
What Marika doesn't know when she's on cam is that I usually tip a good friend about it. He suggests different things she should do and afterwards we usually talk a bit about her show. I know he would never reveal us.
As long as the viewers like what they see, I will continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...