Search This Blog

Friday 31 March 2023

Nanda

Friday my boss has finished early. Thinking about sending him this video and writing that I'm keeping the positions here in the office

My husband thinks I'm obsessed with my breasts. How can he believe that? Every day I touch them for a while. My husband gets to play with them as much as he wants. My boss gets to touch/hug them. So there are only three of us who touch them.
When my husband films he apparently wants to show you more than my breasts and I have to think it's okay because I was the one who started filming and showing you my breasts

Why do I film so much at work? At first I didn't want to film at our house and at work there was an opportunity to film.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...