Search This Blog

Saturday 29 April 2023

Wonderful moments

My girlfriend Tove doesn't like that only her face is visible on the video we upload. It is too clear that men want to see the girl's face and that she is at her best when she sucks cock. Is my slightly strange explanation to her.
She agreed to make a film that we could upload. I think it's exciting.
She was a little nervous at first but after a while she wanted to get cock inside her

We usually sneak in here and fuck with this this is the first time we film it. There are some people we don't want to see the film.

In a castle ruin, my wife was going to suck me off a bit quickly but unfortunately we were interrupted by people coming.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic girls

Draw in the family mud pit. This film is more room clean. We have shown it to our closest friends as well, although Ritta was a bit shy at t...