Search This Blog
Friday, 2 June 2023
C&C
I want sex often and sometimes several times a day. My best friend Chris fucks me several times a week and he is good at it.Chris brought a friend because he knows I can't resist tasting a new cock. Chris likes to watch sometimes and his friend was amazing.After a quiet evening on the couch in front of the TV, we end like this.A little cavalcade on me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
car
My wife is lying naked next to me in the car. I drive around town, pull up alongside cars driven by lone men, and let them look at my wife. ...
-
My beautiful Clara. We love to travel and Clara loves to have fun, invent things In Las Vegas, things are always happening and people are h...
-
Oops You never know what the CIA will come up with. ...
-
My friends Shirley and Patricia together in bed Sometimes it's wonderful to just enjoy them instead of being there. Hope you enjoy too
No comments:
Post a Comment