Search This Blog

Saturday, 3 June 2023

Crazy


 All three of us are guest workers in this country. Me and my friend were lucky enough to meet this horny girl.
The video is old and I have decided to delete it now. We were a couple of guys who knew we could have sex with this woman if we brought  alcohol holes. Today I am ashamed that we took advantage of her like that
This was particularly popular in England in the 90s. There were certain places where you met. Either you were allowed to look or if the window was down, it was okay to touch her. Often they threw in some money for her afterwards and how much depended on how much they got to touch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

car

My wife is lying naked next to me in the car. I drive around town, pull up alongside cars driven by lone men, and let them look at my wife. ...