We were out quite early so I could photograph Cornelia. Everything went very well. I got the idea that she should film herself while I was photographing. The longer the time went by, the more people there were. Must say that Cornelia impressed me that she dared to continue among the people.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 24 September 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
car
My wife is lying naked next to me in the car. I drive around town, pull up alongside cars driven by lone men, and let them look at my wife. ...
-
My beautiful Clara. We love to travel and Clara loves to have fun, invent things In Las Vegas, things are always happening and people are h...
-
Oops You never know what the CIA will come up with. ...
-
My friends Shirley and Patricia together in bed Sometimes it's wonderful to just enjoy them instead of being there. Hope you enjoy too
No comments:
Post a Comment