Search This Blog

Saturday, 9 September 2023

Gabriella and her girl friends


 Gabriella is unique and she is generous to everyone who gets to be her friend. She owns a large apartment where her friends are always welcome. She likes when her friends have different roles that she gets to enjoy. I am often there without being seen.
Her friends must not be shy because everyone knows that she wants to have sex or be licked in front of the rest of us at any time. I can only show you parts of the videos.
She likes to fuck her friends in front of the rest of us and many felt a little embarrassed at first and maybe that's what she wants.
She might be Gabriella's favorite, at least one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

car

My wife is lying naked next to me in the car. I drive around town, pull up alongside cars driven by lone men, and let them look at my wife. ...