Search This Blog

Saturday 2 December 2023

.A day that changed us


 Absolutely incredible development of the day. There is a nice beach that not many people find. Me, my wife and our friend went there to swim (naked). Noticed our friend looking at my wife from time to time. When my wife and I were out in the water, I told her. She had noticed it too. Told her it made me a little horny. When I got out of the water I noticed that she was a little more open to our friend seeing more of her. Then when she lay down I couldn't help but caress her breasts a little and she put her hand on my cock. Our friend said he would leave us alone for a while. No, said the wife, we are the ones who have to toughen up. It's not necessary for me, I like to watch, he laughed. It all ended with him filming us on the beach. Think what a little wine can do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...