Search This Blog

Saturday 30 December 2023

Drunk


 This is how the New Year's party ended for my wife. She had a good start to the New Year 2023
Lilly wasn't going to take off her panties for us, even though many of us wanted to.
A full evening on the town. He brought his hand up under her dress and asked if she was ready for the room? Someone said why wait. Yes why wait she said and picked out his cock. The elevator stopped and those who were going to enter quickly turned around.

My friend had been hanging out with her most of the evening. When we then came out into the street and were about to part, he said that he had longed all evening to do this. He hugged her chest. She answered. You know what I've been longing for? She picked up his cock and started sucking it. Then I picked up my phone and filmed. You can see the rest of what happened in the middle of the street.
A nice end to the evening together with wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...