Search This Blog

Thursday 7 December 2023

Hot Girl


My ex called me and tells me that her friend was curious about getting tied up, which me and my ex had done before. We decided on a date and my ex brought her friend to my place but what her friend didn't know was that my ex then left us. I asked her to take her clothes off which she hesitated but I said that's what it's all about. I tied her but she didn't want me to touch her pussy (which was disappointing) once she was properly tied I told her she has more holes that are useful. I took off my pants and she looked horrified. I know you want this. Fucked her in the mouth until my cum squirted in her mouth. Afterwards I asked if she wanted a copy of the film, which she accepted.
 
This is how I want to show off my girl Vanja. Big dildo, peeing on herself.
There are so many girls on cam. So to get a lot of viewers, you have to do something that not everyone else is doing. 
You've seen me before. Here with a favorite guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...