Search This Blog

Friday 1 December 2023

My girlfriend

My girl Bella again. Fucks her from behind and finishes with a facial squirt
Here is my girl Vanja again. I like it when other people look at her and have opinions about her.
Eva is bisexual which I like very much. You have seen her together with a friend which I also like to see and it is better when she lets her friend suck my cock. Something I appreciate a lot is when we do it alone like here when she sucking my cock in nature. 
Fucking Kerstin hard, deep in her mouth and squirting all my cum straight down her throat is something I do. I hope you like seeing Krestin get fucked like this.

You know I like to film my girl peeing and then show it to you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...