Search This Blog

Sunday 31 March 2024

fuck


 I know she's not sexy but she's funny and likes sex and isn't afraid to try new things. She's also a good friend. 
My boyfriend is a bit cautious and I'm probably the opposite. I like to heat things up. What is not shown on the video is when I ask him to massage my pussy and he gets nervous right away. Then when I say we're filming. He gets even more nervous and looks around all the time. Now when I show him that I've uploaded the movie I think he's going to die.
Perfect position to watch the wife suck cock while her breasts hang down
Fucking her in the window towards our neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raziya & Natara

I notice a clear change in Natara: She has become braver or hornier. She dares to take her own initiative more now and is much more active. ...