Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2024

Horny wife

She knows very well that I get horny for her when I walk around the house and tease me a little in her skirt and white panties. I also know that she is horny then and wants to be fucked. This time I took my cell phone and filmed everything until it was time to fuck her. She seemed to enjoy being filmed as she took off her panties and exposed her pussy to me.
Fucking my wife with a big dildo
I've said it before here. My wife is not sexy but she masturbates, shows her pussy and pee for you.

I know no one comes when we're filming in the woods, but the thought of someone coming and seeing my wife out in the woods makes me horny.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raziya & Natara

I notice a clear change in Natara: She has become braver or hornier. She dares to take her own initiative more now and is much more active. ...