Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2024

Raziya

 My cousin Raziya. We grew up together. So it is not so strange that she is the first girl I saw naked. Since I have always been interested in photography, she often had to pose as a model (with clothes on) We continued to stay together even when we got older. She almost 18 and I 6 years older

I had now had to photograph her topless a couple of times. Now that we were on our way home, I stopped to pee. She jumped out of the car to pee too, then I took the opportunity to film her sitting next to the car. When she was done I asked if she couldn't show her breasts too.Which she did and even when there were passing cars.As it was my first movie with her I watched it often.
After our first film, there were a few more. She kept at least her panties on. When we sat and talked one evening, she mentioned that she had a dildo which she showed me. When I wanted to film her with it, she said she didn't want to it. I managed to persuade her to just suck on it anyway. She was a little embarrassed at first. This was probably the beginning of our more intense filming.
Natara is a friend of Raziya. Natara has always looked up to Raziya, maybe because Raziya is 2 years older. When I asked Raziya if she didn't have a friend who could come along and film a bit, she said her friend Natara might. I was a little doubtful about her when she was only 16 years old. We all met and Natara got to watch some movie with Raziya and she didn't seem so shy. Got to take some topless photos of both together. Called up Raziya the next day and asked if Natara had said anything. She seemed to think it was fun and a little exciting, they answered Raziya. I also asked if she thinks Natara would agree to be filmed. A little hesitantly, she answered. I asked if she could make a film together with Natara. We discussed a bit and decided that we should probably proceed a little cautiously. Raziya agreed to let Natara oil her up and let Natara keep the clothes on and we would see how she liked it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raziya & Natara

I notice a clear change in Natara: She has become braver or hornier. She dares to take her own initiative more now and is much more active. ...