Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2024

Three is not one too many


 Me on my way home with my friend and his wife plus another friend. We stop at a bench to let the bottle go around. When my friend tells his wife to pull her jacket down. He hugs her breasts and brings them out as he says he got horny. Like any natural thing, his wife takes his cock in her mouth. When he's done, he tells her to take off her panties so the guys can see a little horny pussy. He pushes our friend and tells him to feel her pussy. Give him a blowjob, he tells her. He takes my mobile and says it's my turn. Afterwards, we went home happy and satisfied.
It's hard to film while our friend fucks my wife and she sucks my cock.
My wife has always been a bit weak for dark men. I watch and film her while she gets fucked
My wife's movie. She found me on the sofa with her friend riding my cock. It was a fantastic Christmas party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raziya & Natara

I notice a clear change in Natara: She has become braver or hornier. She dares to take her own initiative more now and is much more active. ...