Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2024

Too much alcohol


 Julia & Patricia had partied hard. When the party was over, we would share a taxi home. When we got out into the street, they started walking instead. When Julia noticed that I was filming them, she pulled the dress up over her ass. So they kept going while we were walking. Patricia happily sat down and took out her breasts and said that the pussy needs a little love .Julia was not slow to follow. Julia said she would help her. Then they were very excited. Cars drove past them and some came out on a balcony. But they didn't care and just continued caressing each other's pussies until Patricia stood up and told Julia to lick the pussy. Finally I got a taxi and everyone came home.
Already at the bar she had taken off her panties. When she then took my friend to the toilet. I heard voices from the toilet so I went over and saw my friend fucking her in the toilet completely open.
Everyone knows she goes crazy with booze but this probably took the price anyway. A friend picked us up to drive us home at night. My wife was drunk as usual and my friends and I almost had to let her out to the car. She jumped on the car and said she had to pee first. You see what happened and our friends and I filmed it all. One friend laughed so hard he fell on the street. Why am I showing my wife like this then? Well, she ve embarrassed me so much, so now it's my turn to give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big friend

My friend has stopped sulking because I secretly filmed her and uploaded the video here. This time she agreed to me filming her. I like to f...