Search This Blog

Friday 24 May 2024

2+1

. It was a bit tense when our friend was going to film us. We had a nice dinner first with some wine to make everyone feel relaxed. Tell Mary to put on something a little sexier. Told my friend to just film Mary's face. Everything went well and when I asked Mary if she wanted to suck a cock at the same time she didn't think there was any problem with that. So my friend got to join as well.
Got permission to film my wife being fucked by two men at the club. My wife enjoys it and I enjoy seeing her with other men.
                                                              
This is how the party ended.
We had a crazy idea at night to go out on camera. David was probably the most nervous, which I can understand as he was the only guy among two girls. He knew there wasn't going to be any fucking, but we sucked his cock and he also got to see us naked up close.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horny Happy wife

 My husband says that I have become obsessed with being on cam. I like my fans and they like me so it feels natural that we meet on cam. Sin...