Search This Blog

Sunday 12 May 2024

Beach

We sometimes film but this surprised me. My wife said put the camera on the stone over there and make sure you get them in the background. Then she gave me a blowjob without the slightest concern that people could see her.
We usually look for a secluded place to swim because we both like to be naked on the beach. When we have sex on the beach, we are no longer worried about someone seeing us because it has happened several times.
You've seen my wife here before. The more days went by on our vacation, the less Lena cared about people seeing her. It became natural for her to be naked on the beach.

Almost alone on the beach, we took the opportunity to film a little.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horny Happy wife

 My husband says that I have become obsessed with being on cam. I like my fans and they like me so it feels natural that we meet on cam. Sin...