Search This Blog

Sunday 19 May 2024

Fantastic

She is a work colleague of mine. We meet sometimes to have sex. I also think we have good sex with a lot of oral sex and she has such lovely big breasts. She certainly didn't know that I filmed us this time.
 
                                                        Unfortunately, we didn't get in the middle of the picture
I watch this movie often. Don't understand that I was allowed to film my wife, who is otherwise a bit shy when it comes to sex.
A wonderful feeling to film my wife and then upload the film for others. I like this film extra because I fuck her anally and afterwards she sucks my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun

 Kalisa owns a small restaurant where we had breakfast and sometimes lunch. Kalisa always offered herself and had a great mood. We discovere...