Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 May 2024

Girl

Ida dropped a glass of coca cola. When she wiped it up, I filmed her. What an exciting movie. I think everyone wanted to see it, she said. If you take off your clothes, everyone wants to see the movie, I replied. She laughed but did it.
In my guy's gaming chair .Don't know why I get so turned on by other people looking at me.Must be the thrill of knowing you're doing something you shouldn't be doing.
I know by today's standards this is not a good movie. Because we filmed with a regular video camera. At this time it was not so common. So Kelly was quite brave.
Made her suck my cock live broadcast.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ulrika

 Those of you who have seen our previous films remember that Ulrika likes to be watched and even lets a man fuck her. ( Which we had a discu...