Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 May 2024

Katherine

A film from our holiday. We were to be picked up in the morning for an excursion. My wife Katherine came walking when I asked what she had in her hand? My panties, I don't know if I should wear them. It's probably best you wear them today, I replied. I was only going to film when she came walking and suddenly film became much more interesting instead.
One day it was cloudy so we decided to go to town instead of the beach. At least Katherine wouldn't be wearing too many clothes. A very short skirt although she still had a pair of mini panties on. A jacket without anything underneath. She meant she's sunbathing topless on the beach, so what does it matter if people see them now?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun

 Kalisa owns a small restaurant where we had breakfast and sometimes lunch. Kalisa always offered herself and had a great mood. We discovere...