Search This Blog

Friday 10 May 2024

Raziya & Natara

I notice a clear change in Natara: She has become braver or hornier. She dares to take her own initiative more now and is much more active. Which means that Raziya also becomes more active.
Now that Natara is no longer shy or doesn't mind sucking my cock when we film, I notice that my cousin feels a little left out. So I have to constantly praise her and discuss with her what we are going to film so that she feels like she is an active participant in what we are doing.

More often I am in the film myself, which Natara seems to like more and more. We are now so used to each other that there are no problems with talking about what we are going to do on the film or it becomes completely natural. It is also natural that Natara is middle point in the movies most of the time.
Then what we all knew would happen sooner or later happened. Raziya said I think Natara is ready for her first real fuck. My cousin sat over her face and as gently as I could I penetrated her for a short while so she wouldn't think it was unpleasant or hurt. Then asked her to suck my cock and then my cousin dived down between her legs and licked her newly fucked pussy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ulrika

 Those of you who have seen our previous films remember that Ulrika likes to be watched and even lets a man fuck her. ( Which we had a discu...