Search This Blog

Friday 17 May 2024

Vivian

When the other girls started peeing on movies and they became popular, Vivian also made some test movies at home. Here you can watch the first two films.
Carla sometimes filmed herself but usually the result was less than good. Like here when she pees in her tights. After that we made a film that turned out much better.

Birgitta was the one who produced the most pee films

 

Alma never liked making pee movies. Here is her first one that I filmed before we made another movie with her.
It was not so common that amateur films were sold where you could see girls peeing. So we sold them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horny Happy wife

 My husband says that I have become obsessed with being on cam. I like my fans and they like me so it feels natural that we meet on cam. Sin...