Search This Blog

Sunday 26 May 2024

With me friend


 This time I asked my ex if she didn't have sex with her husband. After some consideration, she replied that they have sex but that she does not have a real orgasm.
My ex presses her ass against my cock which was really big now when I finger fuck her. She is breathing heavily and I understand that she is on her way now.
After she had her orgasm she turned to me and said. You are really hard now and without warning she took out my cock and jerked until I came over her breasts. This was unexpected and something new might have started.

Just a week or so after my meeting with my ex, I met her friend again. Now I had a plan to take it a little further. I started as we usually do, but when I noticed that she was more horny and not far from orgasm, I crawled down between her legs and stuck my tongue in her pussy. She moaned but I could tell she liked it and when she started pulling my face away I resisted and she orgasm while my tongue was inside her. I looked at her and she smiled so I licked some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ulrika

 Those of you who have seen our previous films remember that Ulrika likes to be watched and even lets a man fuck her. ( Which we had a discu...