Search This Blog

Saturday 15 June 2024

Amira & Cathrina


 This was exciting for all of us. My girlfriend and her best friend. We were all a little nervous, but my girlfriend was the most nervous because she was going to be naked, which her friend didn't agree to be. It started out a bit hesitant, but our friend touched my girlfriend's breast anyway and the tension eased a bit.
When my girlfriend masturbates more intensively and asked our friend to suck on her nipple. Amira asked her to masturbate with her. Cathrine pulled her hand down the inside of her pants and rubbed her pussy. We were all happy and I was happy that I finally got to film my girlfriend with a girl.
Cathrine still wants to take off some clothes but was open to helping Amira to an orgasm on film. Wow, so much better it turned out than I dared to hope for. I think now that I will soon be able to film them both without clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ishaan

The school was almost completely empty now. Ishaan was now very confident when we were shooting. When we filmed in the school building and c...