Search This Blog

Monday 3 June 2024

breast


 Neither Stella nor I have much experience in filming. Stella thought it was enough that I was allowed to film her breasts. Which I was completely satisfied with.
As I filled evenly, she handed me a pair of minimal panties with a separate pocket for my cock. In the evening a friend asked what she had given me. She made me put them on and show what I got. I felt stupid. Now it was finally her turn to fill evenly and my turn to give back. She was so nervous and told me several times not to do anything stupid. In the morning she didn't understand what it was until I clamped them. As you can see, she didn't get away and had to show all the guests what she had got.
No, it wasn't hard to persuade her to show her breasts on cam because she is so happy with them
I am so fascinated by breasts and love to hug hers or film them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ulrika

 Those of you who have seen our previous films remember that Ulrika likes to be watched and even lets a man fuck her. ( Which we had a discu...