Search This Blog

Friday 21 June 2024

Cam with with friends

Together with Carl on cam. Even though I had taken off all my clothes and caressed my own breasts, he didn't dare touch me. What the hell is wrong with him?
At least Micke dares to touch me and I get to feel his fingers on my pussy. But he has a hard time holding back his ejaculation when he plays with my pussy.
I have many guy friends who want to be jerked off on cam. At least Steve dared to tell me that he liked touching me and that he thought I had nice breasts.

This time I told Carl to touch me and that I want a finger in my pussy too. It was much better this time and I got a little wet in my pussy too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...