Search This Blog

Thursday 27 June 2024

Isa

Third time my wife is on camera. Now she feels a little more used to it. Looks like she's enjoying herself a bit now too. 
Gave my wife a little morning gift that I wanted her to wear the next time she was on camera. The same evening was the premiere of my pressent. I suggested that she be a little closer to the camera so they could see everything in close-up. Because she doesn't want to masturbate in front of the camera. Now she showed everything a little closer and also her anal hole which surprised me a little.

The next morning's present was a nipple clamp and so I took a chance on an anal piece, which I didn't know she would use. She not only showed the nipple clip, she also brought the anal jewelry in close-up. Then she shocked me by putting the bullet in she mouth. Which she explained afterwards with so many people writing that she would do it. My wife is getting bolder and enjoying the attention more and more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She knows nothing

 She has no idea that she is being filmed. It has become a little thing for me to secretly film.  Perhaps not so kindly done to her. Only me...