Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2024

Katherine


 Katherine got more crazy on our vacation, something I've never seen her do before. Here we are having lunch when I see that her panties are a little see-through and I decide that would be fun to wear on film. Are you filming, she asks? You look so sexy in your panties, I reply. Then she pulled the skirt up above the panties. Now anyone walking by or sitting next to us could see her panties. Which was probably what she wanted. I felt a little uncomfortable and turned off the camera. She looked at me and asked if I finished filming? Yes, it turned out well, I replied. Do you want me to take them off? No, you don't have to do this. We're on vacation and we don't know anyone here, she answered, removing her panties. She didn't hide it, but now everyone around us knew she wasn't wearing any panties. Saw the waitress looking down at her when she ordered. Felt her foot on my thigh and she asked if I was horny when she showed my pussy? I told her to put her panties back on and we'll eat. Yes I was embarrassed but afterwards I thought it was great that she did it.
She asked me if I thought she was going too far. No, I was just a little uncomfortable and shocked, I replied. She laughed. Asked her if she likes it? I think it's quite funny now that I dared. When we get home I'll be the same boring wife again, she replied. Now we're going to the beach, she said. We stopped at a store she wanted to go in. She was looking at some clothes. Do you want your crazy wife or your boring wife today? What do you mean? Would you like to try this one, she said. Yes do it. She came out of the fitting room and it was clear that she was wearing nothing underneath. I like it, she said, but not the colors. She took it off in the middle of the floor and put on another one. We were not completely alone in the store and I saw that some people were looking at her. She continued to try on clothes. Then a woman came forward and said she was welcome to take the clothes into the fitting room and try them on. She bought a dress and then we went to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...