Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 June 2024

The wife gets two cock

A nice end to the evening and our friend will probably want to come and visit us again
Our friend in women's clothes and he likes to squeeze my wife's breasts and touch her pussy while she sucks his cock.

When it comes to sex, nothing can stop my wife. Here she has brought home a man whom she wants to fuck while I watch. She orders me to lie on the floor between her legs as he fucks her from behind. Then she sits down and lets me lick her new fucking pussy. 
Fucking my wife in the asshole while a friend is filming us. He also joined the video when my wife sucked his cock. When I had squirted in my wife's asshole, she turned around and spread her legs for our friend who fucked hers too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She knows nothing

 She has no idea that she is being filmed. It has become a little thing for me to secretly film.  Perhaps not so kindly done to her. Only me...