Search This Blog

Monday 17 June 2024

Tiny

Playing a little with my wife Tiny. It just has to be just right so we both enjoy it
A very good day at a nudist beach. Quite a lot of people. Tiny lay naked with her legs apart so the men passing us could look at her. After a while I took out a small vibrator for her. She was a bit shy at first but I pushed her. She lay there playing with her pussy and I enjoyed every time someone walked past her. Now she was ready for the hook. I said I wanted to see her with a hook here on the beach. A naked man came forward who was curious about what Tiny was doing and it was the first time anyone was so close looking at Tiny.
Tiny knows that I want her to show her pussy to other men. She also knows that I like to fuck her outdoors.

At our favorite pub. When we sat upstairs I told Tiny that now she has to take off her panties so I can see some pussy. Then we went downstairs and sat where there were a little more people around us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...