Search This Blog

Sunday 30 June 2024

With me friend

This happened after I had given her an orgasm. She took my cock and said it was a pity for him because he was hard every time but then there was nothing more. For me it was absolutely wonderful and maybe a start to something more.
Also the next time she took out my cock and jerked it off.
Notices that she is becoming more and more open about how she wants to be satisfied. She also wants me to be naked as she says so she can see my cock.

So it's finally happening. I asked if she wants to be licked too. She quickly took off her panties and I didn't have to lick her very long before she came. After waiting for a while she said it was her turn. She took my cock in her mouth and I saw how she sucked my cock. She crawled up so my cock was touching her pussy as she jerked it off. I thought she wanted to fuck then but then it seemed like she changed her mind and took the cock in her mouth instead. I whispered that I'm coming now but she didn't take the cock out of her mouth so I emptied it into her mouth.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl outdoors

 My Japanese girlfriend. Filmed her naked at an abandoned fishing village. My friend Nora had agreed to be photographed in just her panties....