Search This Blog

Monday 15 July 2024

cam


 It took a while to convince her that we should be on cam. The requirement she had that our faces should not be seen. It started a little nervously, but then I think she started to find it exciting and fun.
We both like to be on cam and my wife gets excited by all the lovely comments she gets. Many people think she has a nice little pussy which she likes to show off for them.
One evening Sara said we should try something new. She turned on the computer and said now we are live. It was a new exciting experience.
My girlfriend doesn't like it when I want to show her pussy to others. Or when I fuck her and at the same time whisper that she enjoys being fucked in front of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...