Search This Blog

Monday 29 July 2024

Girl

She goes to the gym early. If you have an annual pass, you can unlock the door when no one is there. She came home and showed the film she had taken. When I told you that they have surveillance cameras that record everything when no one is there. She changed gyms.
If you haven't tried it, do it. After I had filmed Evelin who had smeared herself in oil, we had sex together and it was a fantastic experience. She was slippery and so lovely to caress.

Caught on our surveillance camera. She didn't think the camera was on because you have to turn it off even if you're at home. It's no secret that she masturbates sometimes but she would never admit to sticking her fingers in her ass. She was a bit shocked and red in the face when I showed her the film.
Bella always does something more than just sit in front of the camera when she broadcasts live. She likes to use any object instead of a dildo. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wife

 My wife is a bit shy while I am more open. When I told her that I would like to see her with someone else, she said it was nothing to think...