Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 July 2024

Horny Wife


 All day I felt the need to meet my fans on cam.
Sometimes I feel a little guilty towards my husband. On this day he drove into town to pick up a package that had arrived. I said I couldn't bear to go with him. As soon as he left I went to one of my favorite spots and hooked up. I hadn't been online for a long time so I was really horny. It's probably like my husband saying that I have a need to be on camera. But I also have a need for my husband.
Something I love about being online is that you write what you want to see. For example, when you want to see a finger in my asshole and then ask me to use two fingers. A finger in the ass is never more amazing than when I know you want to see it. I can't fulfill all your wishes because it's important to me that I like it too.
The work day is over and I just got off the bus. I might have been waiting for this moment all day at work. I am aware that a neighbor or mushroom picker may come, which makes it extra exciting. Goes in a little to the side of the path and connects up me. If I'm lucky, a lot of my fans will be there then. Now it's important not to be too loud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...