Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 July 2024

Ulrika


 What made Ulrika discover that she was turned on by the audience was when we tried live broadcasts. Ulrika got so horny that people wrote comments about her and how they would like to fuck her.
There could be several nights in a row that we would broadcast live and she was careful to be visible so everyone understood that she was their star as she said.
Ulrika sent for sex toys and everything was to be tested live. I had to put up with her fabrications that she wanted to do for the audience. I'm not complaining but she got a little obsessed with it.
She first told me that she would like someone to watch us live while we were fucking. As usual, she arranged it. I had a little difficulty with a spectator at the beginning, but Ulrika was like fire and flames for it. She demanded that he jerk off while looking at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...